We offer a comprehensive selection of natural conception options to all couples who are experiencing difficulty in conceiving. Offering a wealth of fertility aids designed for the 1 in 6* Irish couples who are facing obstacles on their journey to parenthood, and for all couples trying-to-conceive. With over 2 million websites and over 1000 books** currently available on the market, coupled with a lack of awareness as to what options are actually available, at OvulationCalculator.ie we have chosen simple, non-invasive, highly effective and scientifically proven fertility aids and fertility testing kits and other market leading brands and products to assist you on your journey from ovulation to conception.
Statistically fertility issues are divided as 1/3 men, 1/3 women and the remaining 1/3 either involves factors from both the male and female or remain unknown. Unknown fertility issues usually account for 20%*** of infertile diagnosis. And with 85%-90%**** of infertility cases treated with conventional therapies (assisted reproduction accounts for the remaining 15/10%), educating yourself as to the products and treatments available may in fact save you not only time, stress and misinformation but money also.
Medical conditions that may need to be addressed include; irregular periods, being under or overweight, lifestyle choices, Endometriosis, poor egg or poor sperm quality to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Tubal factors. Difficulty conceiving may be influenced by the presence of a medical condition or it may not.
So if you’re visiting us here at OvulationCalculator.ie, it’s because you’re ready to start planning your pregnancy, or perhaps conceiving hasn’t been as straightforward as you first thought. So let us guide you through the ovulation process and your various options. From recognising the signs of ovulation to calculating your ovulation date, OvulationCalculator.ie in conjunction with sister site fertlitystore.ie will have a solution for you.
Our Ovulation Calculator will deliver a personalised fertility calendar, highlighting your most fertile days and when best to concentrate your efforts. To successfully use the Ovulation Calculator you need to provide three key pieces of information including:
Designed to detect your ovulation cycle (‘fertility window’), choose from our selection of Ovulation Calendars, Fertility Monitors and Ovulation Predictor Kits (OPK’s). Detecting the vital fertility hormone ‘luteinising hormone (LH) via a urine sample, these methods detect the surge in your LH levels, which naturally occurs just before ovulation. Fertilitystore.ie and OvulationCalculator.ie stock market leading Fertility Monitors including advanced Digital Fertility Monitors, Saliva Ferning Kits, Digital Basal Thermometers, Ovulation Calendar Wheels and Midstream Urine Tests for accurate, concise and quickly delivered results.
We do recommend that if you’ve had regular, unprotected sex for more than year without conceiving, or six months if you are older than 35 that you consult with your GP for further advice and guidance.
* IFPA (Irish Family Planning Association)
** ACT (Assisted Conception Taskforce)